Pilihlah jawaban yang paling tepat
- What do they say about the animals?
A. Sita says that giraffes have curly eyelashes
B. Andri says that each zebra has the same pattern
C. Sita says that giraffes have black and white stripes
D. Dini says that zebras have curly eyelashes
- “Their eyelashes are adorable.” What is the synonym of the underlined word?
A. Ugly B. Awful C. Beautiful D. Bad
- How many floors are there?
A. There are two floors
B. There is one floor
C. There are two ground floors
D. There are three floors
- Where is the living room?
A. On the first floor
B. On the basement
C. On the ground floor
D. On the second floor
- Why does he like to be in the attic?
A. Because it is very spacious and there is a big sofa there where he sometimes
take a nap.
B. Because there are two swings and he sometimes play there.
C. Because there is a lovely garden
D. because it is very spacious and his parents keep washing machine there.
- “It is very comfortable and cozy.” (last paragraph)
What does the underlined word mean?
A. Feeling interested in something.
B. Making somebody feel relaxed.
C. Making somebody feel sad.
D. Not knowing what to do.
- How do White’s eyes look like?
A. Cute B. Small C. Long D. Big
- What does White eat?
A. Rice and fish C. Fruits and vegetables
B. Carrot and other vegetables D. Meat
- When does the writer take White to the veterinarian?
A. When she wants to do checkup. C. When she has some money.
B. When her mother asks her to. D. When White is not healthy.
- You can put the food in the . . . .to keep it fresh and cold.
A. Microwave B. Refrigerator C. Stove D. Rice Cooker
- My classmate always smiles and has many friends. She is . . . . .
A. Clumsy B. Healthy C. Friendly D. Lazy
- Who is Mr. Deni?
A. The writer’s father C. The writer’s uncle
B. The writer’s head teacher D. The writer’s teacher
- How does he look like?
A. He has round eyes, a flat nose, and thin lips. He has straight hair.
B. He has slant eyes, a pointed nose, and thick lips. He has wavy hair.
C. He has round eyes, a pointed nose, and thick lips. He has straight hair.
D. He has round eyes, a pointed nose, and thin lips. He has wavy hair.
- Is his skin brown?
A. Yes, it is B. No, it is not C. Yes, it does D. No, he is not.
- What do you think about Mr. Deni?
A. He is very diligent, smart and honest person
B. He is smart, honest but lazy person
C. He is the strict but not discipline person
D. He is smart teacher but not discipline person
- A place where aircraft regularly take off and land, with buildings for passengers
to wait in.
A. Gas station B. Train station C. Airport D. Parking Area
- . . . . many people standing outside the movie theater.
A. There is B. There are C. There D. Is there
- There . . . a small cat playing with some toys.
A. Is B. Are C. Am D. Have
- We use this thing to cook our meals. It is a . . . . .
A. Basin B. Stove C. Knife D. Rack
- Dina : I got this thing from my uncle. I forget what it’s called, umm, it’s round
and it’s long and it’s used for looking at the starts.
Rino : Do you mean a . . . . . . .?
Dini : Yes ! That’s it !
A. Microscope B. Telescope C. Scissor D. Glasses
- She is an old woman. She is short and plump. She has got short, curly, gray hair.
She is wearing a necklace.
- Deby : Mom, I am home. What are you cooking? It smells so good.
Mrs. Andri : I am making fruit pudding, please chill it first in the . . . . .
A. Cupboard C. Microwave
B. Refrigerator D. Bowl
- Where did the conversation probably take place?
A. In the classroom C. In the canteen
B. In the laboratory D. In the library
- Mother : Where is your father?
Diana : He is in the . . . . . . . He is going to repair my bicycle.
A. Garden B. Living room C. Dining room D. Garage
- The text mainly discusses about . . . . .
A. Sita’s daily activities C. School’s activities
B. Nabila’s daily activities D. Aulia’s daily activities
- The following statements are true, EXCEPT . . . .
A. Sita has two sisters.
B. Sita always go to school early in the morning
C. Aulia is a diligent girl.
D. Sita often visit Nabila’s house.
- My father is a . . . . . . he always advise people about legal problems and defend
them in court.
A. Engineer. B. Carpenter C. Lecturer D. Lawyer
- Dian : Hi Gio, what does your father do?
Gio : My father is a . . . . . .he makes things out of wood and repairs them.
A. Plumber C. Carpenter
B. Tailor D. Butcher
- We know from the conversation that . . . . .
A. Dini’s room is very unique, colourful and has many things with different shapes.
B. Dini’s room is very unique and and has many things in the same colour.
C. Dini’s room is very small and has many things with the same shapes.
D. Dini’s room is very unique and has many things with the same shapes.
- “It’s awesome.”
What is the synonym of the underlined word?
A. Different C. Comfortable
B. Expensive D. Amazing
- “And you have a very big TV.”
What is the synonym of the underlined word?
A. Small C. Tiny
B. Huge D. Good
- A. Translator C. Counselor
B. Plumber D. Scientist
- Crocodiles are four legged semiaquatic carnivorous reptiles who tend to live in a
freshwater habitats such lakes and rivers. What does it like to eat?
A. It likes eat meat C. It likes eat vegetables
B. It likes eat fruit D. It likes eat leaves
- I live on land. I have got sharp teeth. I’m a wild animal. I eat meat. People call me
“The King of Jungle”. Which animal am I?
35. I swim in the sea. I have got sharp teeth. I’m a wild animal. Which animal am I?
- The room is very hot, so you can use this object. It is an electric device with
blades that turn quickly, used to move the air around.
A. Water heater C. Refrigerator
B. Fan D. Broom
- What is the title of the song?
A. Paris and Rome C. Summer day
B. Home D. Michael Buble
- Who is sing a song?
A. Michael Buble C. Bruno Mars
B. Justin Bieber D. Adelle
- What does the song tell us about?
A. The writer want to go to Paris and Rome
B. The writer want to go home
C. Aero plane
D. Summer day
- Where we can find these object ?